The role of the Property Administrator is to support the Property Management Team, ensuring efficient operational organization and maintaining day-to-day operations.
- maintaining front office operations such as answering telephone, monitoring the service line email, greeting clients/tenants during open office hours
- greeting customers/clients in a professional and courteous manner handling all inquiries, feedback, or concerns ensuring all inquiries are completed efficiently
- receiving payments for rent/condo fees and issuing receipts
- distribute all incoming mail/email and prepare any outgoing mail
- generate general correspondence letters and memos
- create and maintain various filing systems in an accurate and organized manner
- maintain clients/tenant contact information
- organize, compile and prepare various reports for distribution
- order and maintain adequate supply of departmental office supplies
- scheduling of departmental meetings
- support management team with any other special requests or projects required
OPERATIONS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT:
- assist property manager(s) with day to day operations for managed properties
- assist with client service requests and escalate issues to the appropriate property manager
- follow-up with maintenance to ensure client/tenant service requests are completed in a timely manner
- assist property manager in preparation and delivery of monthly/quarterly material for residential board meetings
- scheduling guest suite rentals/function rooms
- interaction with clients/tenants to foster positive ongoing relationships.
- maintain contractor certificates of insurance
- assist residential property manager with various maintenance contracts for residential properties
- coordination/scheduling maintenance/contractors access for residential properties
- update Building and Tenant Emergency Response Manuals.
- generate & monitor maintenance work orders in Yardi software ensuring all requests are responded to and completed within an appropriate time frame.
- assisting property manager(s) with annual budget process
- some after hours on-call will be required
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Approximately 1-5 years of previous administrative experience preferred. Some real estate / property management experience would be considered an asset. High school diploma required, college designation preferred. Skills must include: ability to work as a team player, must be bonded, proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, ability to organize and prioritize workloads, exhibit strong written and verbal communication, and strong attention to detail and accuracy.