Perennial Management Limited (“Perennial”) is a full-service property management company, with over 25 years’ experience, specializing in commercial and residential real estate services in Newfoundland and Labrador. With over 700,000 square feet of commercial space and more than 1,200 residential units under management, Perennial is one of the largest property management firms in the province.
Perennial currently has an opening for a well-organized and highly motivated Property Administrator to join our team.
Perennial Management offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Maintain front office day to day operations such as answering calls, monitoring service line emails, and greet all clients in a professional and courteous manner;
- Create and maintain hard copy and digital files, produce correspondence, and assist the management team with special projects;
- Generate & monitor maintenance work orders ensuring all requests are responded to and completed within an appropriate time frame;
- Establish relationships with all third parties including vendors, inspectors, lawyers, etc. to ensure a smooth closing process for our clients;
- Assist Property Manager in the preparation and delivery of all monthly/quarterly materials for residential board meetings;
- Complete basic accounts receivable and payables functions and assist management with annual budget reviews;
- Some after hours on-call will be required;
- Completion of related post-secondary program in business or office administration or equivalent;
- 2-5 years of previous administrative experience, real estate/property administrative experience is preferred;
- Strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Familiarity with Yardi property management software is an asset;
- Excellent organization skills required and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment an asset;