Perennial Management Limited (“Perennial”) is a full-service property management company, with over 25 years’ experience, specializing in commercial and residential real estate services in Newfoundland and Labrador. With over 700,000 square feet of commercial space and more than 1,200 residential units under management, Perennial is one of the largest property management firms in the province.
Perennial is expanding its team of maintenance professionals to facilitate this growth and is actively recruiting for a Building Maintenance Worker.
Perennial Management offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Perform building maintenance and repairs, including but not limited to, carpentry, plaster, and painting.
- Assist with preventative maintenance and repairs relating to plumbing, HVAC systems, electrical, and fire/life/safety equipment.
- Ensure adherence to established work and safety standards as well as related provincial and federal rules, regulations, and laws.
- Hours of work Monday thru Friday, after hours including weekends “on-call” required, to handle emergency situations.
- Any other duties as required.
- Constantly stand, handle, use repetitive motions (hand/wrist/fingers)
- Frequently required to walk, reach, lift, stoop, kneel, crouch, push, and pull
- Work both indoors and outdoors.
- High school diploma or GED certificate (preferred)
- Experience plastering and painting at a professional level required
- Knowledge of plumbing, electricity, and/or HVAC maintenance (preferred)
- Ability to interact and communicate with professional courtesy among clients and tenants.
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects simultaneously and establish priorities.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and requires use of personal vehicle, per-kilometer reimbursement will be provided.
Deadline to apply is October 31, 2021.